Is 64-bit Sparc Solaris 7 support coming?

Hi,

    When our project started, I chose egcs 1.0 g++ on all our
supporting platforms (mainly sparc-solaris) because it has the best
C++ support. Now our project is handling bigger and bigger
workload. We need to move into 64-bit soon.  Is 64-bit Sparc Solaris
in the works? Which version will this support appear?

    We really don't want to spend the effort porting to Sun's C++
compiler (no STL hash table is a big hassle). So it is important for
us to have a rough idea on when 64-bit solaris support will come
about.

    Thank you for this great compiler.

Marco Yu
yumf@ultimatech.com