Re: threads in C++

Following my previous message - I had another (simpler) thought - just
create a small non-member function and pass an instance to the class as
the parameter, and have that non-member function call the member
function of the class. (Confusing description, I know). Contary to my
less elegant ;>

Mo.

--
| Ekto - The Collective           |        "Resistance is futile" |
| http://www.ekto.org/            |                 ekto@ekto.org |

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature