Re: Question on Xlib.h

Jean Casteres <jean.casteres@motorola.com> writes:

| [1  <multipart/alternative>]
|
| [1.1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
| Hello,
|
| This question may have been asked already but I just subscribed.

Indeed, it has been repeatedly asked and repeatedly answered.

[...]

| My question is to know if there is a resolution to include a fix for
| Xlib.h
| in the distribution or to put -fpermissive in all the Makefile(s) I
| have.

Complain to Sun. They have to fix their headers.

Alternatively, you can just put

	-isystem /usr/openwin/include

in your Makefiles to turn off diagnostic messages in system headers.

But the best solution remains to complain to your vendor to fix their
hearders.

-- Gaby