Request for feature

Dear Sirs,

I could not find the information about how to get in touch with members of gcc
core group, so I write here.

I want to see a feature in future versions of gcc, that will make it possible
to write such a programs (in fact, I'd like to see some kind of dynamic
strings mechanisms):
main ()
{
 char a[]="hhh";
 char b[]="yyyy";
 char *r;

  r=a+b;
  r+=a;
  .
  .
  .
 puts (r);

}
Hope the source is self-explaining.
Yes, I know, that C++ have classes that enables such kind of programming,
but I don't like C++, I like pure C.
I hope that this feature will be a very good help for all C programmers.
Sorry, if I want something impossible.
--
With best regards,
	Gregory Edigarov