Please Reply ASAP! [bdqqx]

To My "Hand-Picked" Referrals Only!

Hey Gang!  :)  Here's the URGENT "INSIDE INFO"
just for you!

I just wanted to let you in on this extremely explosive
Income Program. This Company has been around for over
2-1/2 years. All the bugs have been worked out and it
is poised at the very beginning of the tremendous growth
stage.

If you have been looking for an honest, work from home
business that has dynamite products and a desire to help
the "little guy" succeed, you have just found it! The
Company even gives away corporate enrollments to their
distributors...FREE! Lots of other Freebies too!

Heavy hitters are joining this International company.
People that know the industry recognize the superior
opportunity that this company is offering! You have
just gotten lucky; you're in the right place at the
right time!

Folks, this is Real!  Just reply back and I'll send you
the website address where you can get all the info
including the enrollment form!!!  Please DON"T MISS
OUT ON THIS!!

I will help you in every way possible, although, as
you'll soon see, the only way you'll mess up is if
you miss out!

PLEASE REPLY BACK NOW!!!  The timing is perfect!

I challenge you to find a better opportunity anywhere!
No empty promises, just solid support along with the
dedication to help you succeed! Please reply with
"Perfect Timing" on the subject line.

mailto:rig22a@bigfoot.com?subject=PerfectTiming

Have a Wonderful Day!