Re: Ongoing problems with resource.c changes

  In message <19991101194214.A31754@cygnus.com>you write:
  > On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 07:57:37PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
  > > Apparently the ADDR_VEC insn isn't actually within the bb->head/end bound
  > > for its basic block and thus compute_bb_for_insn never initializes an ent
  > ry
  > > in basic_block_for_insn for the ADDR_VEC.
  >
  > Give this a shot -- I've just fired off a Sparc bootstrap.  I'll
  > find out if it worked after dinner.
  >
  > This is Jan's patch with minor modifications to cope with the above.
We're still blowing our cookies in that code.  Though this one appears to be
bogus data in the cfg data structures itself.  We've got a block with
bb->end that isn't in the insn chain anymore.  Presumably reorg unlinked
some insns it decided where unnecessary.

I'm not sure that trying to use the cfg data structures at this point in the
compiler is all that wise righ tnow.  reorg does some fairly nasty stuff and
has no idea that it needs to update the cfg along the way.

jeff