GCC C++ 2.95.1

Dear Gnu team,

I have been trying for 2 hours to get your product to install onto my
computer, but to no avail.  I can't get the gz format to work, I was
wondering if I could get the GCC C++ 2.95.1 version from you guys in a
regular zip format, or in an exe format so I can install it onto my
computer.  I can't get the gz format thing to work.  Your help would be
greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,

Lucas Chaney
ljchaney@gte.net