Re: Should we create an attribute malloc for supposed alias benefits?

  In message <19990906170243.C11191@rjlhome.sco.com>you write:
  > Instead of adding more attributes, isn't this the very type of
  > functionality what C9X calls "restrict"?
I do not believe they are identical, but I'd have to go back and read the
various "restrict" threads to be sure.

that the return value from certain functions can never alias anything else
in the program?

jeff