Re: Why we can't have nice discarding const warnings

When we fix the discarding qualifier messages, we should really be
careful to ensure that we do not litter the code with the assumption
that there are only three qualifiers (const, restrict, and volatile).

When I updated that code, I was careful to make the qualifier-checking
mechanisms extensible; I epect there may be more qualifiers down the
road.  (No, I don't have any in mind, but it really could happen.  For
example, embedded folks still have something like the near/far
distinction on some processors.)

There should be some single routine wherein lives the logic to handle
this.