REPAIR YOUR CREDIT Award winning book & CD ROM

//REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW//
The inspiration for this book and CD ROM comes after more than 10 years of helping
friends, family, and eventually thousands of consumers, with the tribulations of trying to
resolve personal credit problems.
The essence of this book is derived from the fact that the author is not an attorney nor an
advocate for the practices of the credit bureaus. Instead, a consumer who has experienced
and overcome the frustrating, solemn depths of bad credit. I have shared my experiences
and techniques with thousands of others, who in return shared what worked best. I then
refined and documented which techniques were most effective.

While struggling to free myself from what seemed to be an eternity of stress and
insurmountable problems, I discovered that one can easily use the very same laws that were
hindering you, to actually help you. You may ask, is this really legal? Sure, if you don't get
caught. I am only joking, it is very legal and very possible. Experian states, "you should
dispute all information you feel is not adequately representative of what you believe to be
true." Bad information on your credit report not only effects you, but businesses who want
to offer you credit, everybody loses.

Therefore, challenge everything that's questionable and let the credit bureaus prove its
accuracy. How many times have you been pulled over for speeding and told by the cop, "by
the way, if I don't show up for court, this ticket and fine will be dismissed." The consumer
can use this same principle to resolve their own credit problems. The following pages
contain only the most efficient, proven effective, Step-By-Step instructions on how to
resolve derogatory information on your credit reports, dealing with creditors and collectors,
debt reduction and rebuilding credit, and Bankruptcy. If you want to read 100+ pages of
legal jargon outlining the credit laws, this book is NOT for you. NO PREACHING, JUST
TEACHING!!!
YOU GETTHE BOOK & the CD ROM with step by instructions all for the the amazingly low
price of $39.95 + shipping & handling $4.05 = $$44.00 Total

ORDER NOW... Send Cash, Check or Money Order to address below or print this form and
fax Credit Card Info. See form below.  Be sure to include: NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, ST, ZIP
and please include your email address in case we need to contact you.
NOTE: Packages inferior to this one are selling for over $295.00
You may also call in your order to 800 483-0094 pin/ext 494-2228#
$39.95 + shipping & handling $4.05 = $$44.00 Total
Make check or M.O. payable to:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T & B Associates
112 Harvard Avenue, Suite 84
Claremont, CA 91711
909 605-6233
- - - - - - - - - - - Credit Card Form - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NAME:_________________________________

ADDRESS:_________________________

TYPE OF CARD (m/c,visa,discover)_________

EXP DATE  (MM/YY)____________

TELEPHONE (     ) ____ ________

Print and FAX to (419) 715-9641 (ORDERS ONLY)
//REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS//
To be removed from this list  FAX your printed or typed email address to 419 715-
9641. Removal requests sent OR phoned to any other number are not able to  be
processed.