Re: Question about .gnu.linkonce config

Hi folks,
I have a question about the changes needed to support .gnu.linkonce for DJGPP now
that the binutils changes have made. I'd like to know if I need the following
snippet from the typical UNIQUE_SECTION that supports .gnu.linkonce (backslashes
deleted):
  if (! DECL_ONE_ONLY (DECL) && 0)
    {
      prefix = ".";
      if (TREE_CODE (DECL) == FUNCTION_DECL)
	prefix = ".text.";
      else if (DECL_READONLY_SECTION (DECL, RELOC))
	prefix = ".rodata.";
      else
	prefix = ".data.";
    }
  else if (TREE_CODE (DECL) == FUNCTION_DECL)

given that UNIQUE_SECTION_P is also typically defined as:
#define UNIQUE_SECTION_P (DECL_ONE_ONLY (DECL))

Am I right? My testing seems to confirm this, but it could also be I'm not using the
right test cases.

---
Mark Elbrecht, snowball3@bigfoot.com
http://snowball.frogspace.net/