Build Status (gcc 2.95.1)

I have built the gcc 2.95.1 sources for the armv4l-unknown-linux-gnu.
This is being used a compiler on the Netwinder box made by Hardware
Computing Canada (formerly manufactured by Corel).  It runs a Red
Hat version of Linux.

I have also built the first part of a cross compiler of sorts.  That
is arm-vxworks-coff.  I still haven't tested this throughly.  I built
this cross compiler with the above compiler.

I am sending this message in regards to the finalinstall.html page that
asked that I check that my system was listed.

thanks,
Bill