Re: HARD_REGNO_MODE_OK on PA-RISC (revisited)

At 12:14 AM 8/27/99 -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>Note that the code in question has changed quite a bit recently in preparation
>for PA64 support.

Where do you stand with your various merges, especially the MPE port? I'd like
to get (at least the core port) into a release so I can relax about trying to
track all the changes coming from Jerry and you. I converted FUNCTION_ARG
from a
macro to a procedure call to try to simplify life (you're right ... it did
take a few readings to understand it, and I'm not sure I understand all of
it :-)), and I'm sure that is also an area that is being worked on for
PA 2.0.

I'd be happy to resubmit my patches if that'll make life easier for you. It
may take a few days to break them down into separate core port, long double
changes, and millicode performance changes due to current scheduling issues.

Regards,

M.
--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400