Re: gdb 4.17.0.13 is released.

HJ writes:
> Have you tried gdb 4.18 on Linux? It lacks many important features
> added/fixed in gdb 4.17.0.x.

Just the same, gdb 4.18 has a number of bug fixes and other improvements.
Unless you plan to create a permanent fork, life will be easier if you
manage to create patches off of 4.18 (including some of your 4.17.0.x
features not included in 4.18); this will, I think, make it easier for the
gdb team to eventually include your changes.

I notice that you didn't include the gdb maintainance address on your
announcement.  Was that an accident?