Re: name mangling problem

I believe you're looking for the NO_DOT_IN_LABEL #define macro which
is a miscellaneous parameter which is used when your assembler doesn't
like dots in labels (obviously) that occurs in the gcc documentation
at http://egcs.cygnus.com/onlinedocs/gcc_17.html#SEC200 .
However, I don't think this has anything, per se, to do with name
mangling as much as assembler label generation.

	Hope that helps,

		Ben Scherrey