Re: Help me getting of here, please

  In message <9907192246.AA39490@marc.watson.ibm.com>you write:
  > 	I do not know who decided on the mappings between the old GCC
  > mailinglists and the lists derived from the EGCS mailinglists.  Depending
  > on how the subscriber database arrived, it may not be possible to
  > determine who should have been subscribed to the general GCC mailinglist
  > and who should not.  The mailinglists also have slightly different
  > characteristics which makes it difficult to find the right translation.
The only one I was unsure about was info-gcc.  If we think the mapping of
info-gcc@gnu.org to gcc@gcc.gnu.org was wrong it can be easily reversed
and info-gcc@gnu.org subscribers can be subscribed to gcc-announce.

We are terribly sorry about any inconvienence this may have caused any of
the list members.  This kind of list reorganization is non-trivial and
frankly, I'm a compiler developer, not a mailing list manager.  I did the
best I could and I'm more than willing to work with folks to sort out any
problems this conversion may have caused.

jeff