Re: PATCH: `__norestrict' type qualifier

 skawina> this would be an experimental extension - why not using the
 skawina> existing attribute framework?

Since this was my first time hacking the GCC front end, I did the
easiest implementation I could.  The implementation of `__norestrict'
is almost identical to that of `restrict'; I basically just grepped
for the latter and put the new code right next to the old.

If people (read: the maintainers) would prefer it to be implemented as
an attribute, I would be glad to go back and figure out how to rewrite
it that way.  This was mostly a proof-of-concept thing to generate
discussion and (with any luck) consensus.

 - Pat