Re: Tonight's snapshot

  > Kean Johnston writes (here "you" means Jeff Law):
  >
  > > In a previous message either you or someone else said that the X86
  > > mis-compile of texinfo may slide. My $0.02 says lets not let it slide.
  >
  > I agree with Kean on that one; I wouldn't feel comfortable with a failure
  > to build this relatively simple program.
I should have been a little clearer on this one.  It does not effect the
build unless you.

  1. Build & Install gcc-2.95
  2. Rebuild gcc-2.95 from scratch using -mcpu=pentiumpro -march=pentiumpro

I've done some preliminary analysis, and I'm not sure if there's going to be
a safe fix for gcc-2.95 (it's a reload problem).

jeff