C++ changes post egcs 1.1.2

Hi,

The RTEMS C++ wrapper compiled with egcs 1.1.2 bug egcs-19990629 refuses
to compile it.  I am assuming that it is using a construct that has been
rendered obsolete but I don't know.  I would appreciate it greatly if
someone could tell me what is wrong with this fragment.  If I need to put
together a better example or this is a real bug, please let me know.

rtems++/rtemsTask.h:110:declaration of `const int rtemsTask::rtemsTask'
rtems++/rtemsTask.h:95:conflicts with previous declaration `void rtemsTask::rtemsTask(int)'
rtems++/rtemsTask.h:110:parse error before `&'

rtemsTask.h starting at line 95-110:

95:     virtual ~rtemsTask();

        // create or destroy (delete) the task
        virtual const rtems_status_code create(const char* name,
           const rtems_task_priority initial_priority,
100:       const rtems_unsigned32 stack_size,
           const rtems_mode preemption = RTEMS_NO_PREEMPT,
           const rtems_mode timeslice = RTEMS_NO_TIMESLICE,
           const rtems_mode asr = RTEMS_NO_ASR,
105:       const rtems_interrupt_level interrupt_level = 0,
           const FloatingPoint floating_point = fpoff,
           const Scope scope = local);
         virtual const rtems_status_code destroy();

         // connect to an existing task object, will not be the owner
110:     const rtemsTask& operator=(const rtemsTask& task);

Every class wrapper uses the same construct.

Hopefully someone has a suggestion that will fix this.

Thanks.

--joel
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985