Re: Bootstrap failure on Solaris-2.6, follow-up

  In message <4.2.0.58.19990702144527.009922c0@216.67.12.69>you write:
  > I have one version of Bison on the system, and that is "GNU Bison version
  > 1.27".
  > So, how coudl another version be involved?
for some reason one of your parser files is being rebuilt.

Ie, we provide them in the source tree when you check out via cvs.  Ours
are built with bison-1.25.

I strongly recommend you search the archives and read through this thread.
jeff