Re: Upgrading glibc and egcs at the same time

  In message <Pine.LNX.4.05.9906300822500.7396-100000@mhw.ULib.IUPUI.Edu>you wr
ite:
  > On 29 Jun 1999, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
  > that they are Somebody Else's Problem.  One of the most interesting cases
  > is Cygnus, who took the trouble to create a DNS entry for glibc.cygnus.com
  > and then pointed http://glibc.cygnus.com/ to the egcs project page --
  > there are no links to glibc anywhere on that site (that I can discover)
  > even though the code is there somewhere.
Hmmm, where is the link to http://glibc.cygnus.com on the egcs pages?  The
new names like glibc.cygnus.com are a work in progress and shouldn't be
active yet.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/glibc

Is the URL for glibc pages hosted by Cygnus.

jeff