Re: New subdirectory "news" on our web server

  In message <Pine.GSO.4.10.9906190149350.28961-100000@alphard.dbai.tuwien.ac.a
t>you write:
  > Anyone with CVS write access interested in helping with the latter
  > task, by the way? ;-)
I just moved a bunch.  There's still some hanging around.

There's also the question of things which were news items, but which we will
want to continue to reference off the home page (like the CVS stuff, the
steering committee, and the like).
jeff