Re: gdb bug in Fortran langauge mode

    Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:05:39 -0700
    From: Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com>

       Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:31:14 -0600
       From: Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>

       It is unfortunate that stabs do not explicitly state how Fortran should be
       handled

    Is this still true?  I must confess I don't have a copy of Sun's
    official stabs book (SPARCworks 3.0.x Debugger Interface), which I
    believe postdates the GNU stabs doc, and which I've heard clarifies
    many obscure points.

Unless things have changed, Sun considers their stabs stuff to be
proprietary and it's available to customers only under non disclosure.