Re: gdb bug in Fortran language mode [was Re: gdb and g77]

   From: craig@jcb-sc.com
   Date: 15 Jun 1999 00:06:28 -0000

   The summary: I believe gdb is the culprit, specifically, its Fortran
   language mode doesn't handle multi-dimension arrays (for stabs debugging
   anyway) correctly.

OK, if you're satisfied that GCC's output is correct, then we can take
over on the GDB side.  GDB's Fortran support hasn't been touched in a
while, and the original contribution was only tested with Motorola or
AIX compilers or something like that.

								Stan