Re: -fexceptions and C: Performance penalties?

On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 09:34:39PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > Those are just broken, and should be fixed to use the flow info.
>
> Are you volunteering to do that?

I _have_ been doing it.  I am continuing to do it as I find places
that need fixing.  If places are found that are broken, but we can't
fix them right away, we should be marking them in the source.

The attitude that there are lots of places that need correcting so
we won't make some useful change is losing.

r~