Re: Call for volunteers

  In message <19990523215407S.mitchell@codesourcery.com>you write:
  > If someone with experience using GNATS, or an equivalent, would be
  > willing to set up a bug-tracking system for EGCS, I think that would
  > be most noble.
Someone started, but for various reaosns (mostly on Cygnus's side) it got bogged
down.

Until we can upgrade the egcs machine we're not likely to be able to host many
more services than we're currently running anyway.

Even once it's running you have to get everyone to start sending in more
standardized bug reports -- it'll require a lot of user re-education.  Just
look at the free-form nature of the good bug reports we get.  Then look at
all the ones where people don't even bother to read the instructions for
reporting a bug! :-)

jeff