Re: Notes on i18n

  In message <37438716.244329@mailer.gwdg.de>you write:
  > As the 2.95 branch has happened, it's time to unearth ones todo lists. And
  > here is part of mine (other parts will follow in separate posts).
  >
  > Before I start, a warning for the casual reader: this *will* get rather
  > long, so if you're not actively taking part in egcs's development,
  > you may safely skip this message.
Note that our focus will still be on gcc-2.95 until it is released.  I would
much prefer everyone to keep that in mind and work towards the release rather
than working on new stuff.

Remember, the release will only be as good as the folks on the list make it.
The more people working on testing and debugging of the release over the next
6 weeks the better the release will be.

jeff