Re: EGCS 1.1.3?

  In message <19990518034845.A52327@nuxi.com>you write:
  > >   > Is EGCS 1.1.3 going to happen anytime soon?  I'm away at LinuxExpo th
  > is
  > > No.  Being sick totally killed any chance to do egcs-1.1.3.  THe only
  > > patch it would have anyway would be to fix the shared library problems
  > > HJ introduced.  Absolutely nothing else.
  >
  > And if one wanted to have the equivant of the would-be 1.1.3, they would
  > apply this patch, right?
Or something similar.  There was an alternate proposal which involved moving
things around a little bit that *might* have been compatible with egcs-1.1.1
and still had the advantages of the patch that is causing the problems.

I'm planning to review that proposal since I want to fix this problem once
and for all in gcc-2.95.

jeff