Re: Array bound checking for f77

> But, for all I know, it might by delayed to resolve the EGCS->GCC
> transition.

Speaking of which: What is the status of the egcs 1.2 schedule? The
branch creation is overdue, and the schedule is unchanged.

I could perfectly understand if the steering committee reconsiders the
original schedule, in favour of releasing the next version of
gcc. However, if the schedule is out-of-date, I would like to know
when a revised schedule will be available.

Yes, this is mostly curiosity, but I would also like to know when I
have to start lobbying for inclusion of the vtable thunks patch.

Regards,
Martin