Re: C++: STL 3.2

> It *may be* that the 3.11 update in our current sources didn't break
> anything, but I don't think we can know that without a careful audit
> of what changed.  It's probably safest just to say that 1.2 is not
> binary compatible with 1.1.x, and, if possible, *enforce* that.

For the CVS, I did a little testing and found that every container
gives a link error. For example, allocating a vector<int> object with
the development branch will emit a call to

_._t6vector2ZiZt9allocator1Z

In the 1.1 branch, the same object will require a call to

_._t6vector2ZiZt24__default_alloc_template2b1i0

Same goes for functions expecting vectors, etc.

Regards,
Martin