egcs-1.2 tenative schedule

I've added a tenative schedule for egcs-1.2 to the egcs-1.2 release page.

Basically I went back and reviewed the original egcs-1.1 schedule and the
actual dates when things happened.  I used that information to build to
build a tenative egcs-1.2 schedule.

In egcs-1.1 we actually did a reasonable job at hitting the feature freeze
and branch dates.  Release focused testing took longer than expected (4wks
instead of 2wks).

I've allowed for an additional week of testing after branch creation (for
a total of 5wks).  This gives us a little extra time to do our release
testing.

Consider that June is EOQ and EOFY for Cygnus, the tenative release date
may have to be pushed back a little since few Cygnus folks will be able to
volunteer any time to the egcs project in mid-late June.

http://egcs.cygnus.com/egcs-1.2/schedule.html

For the web challenged:

Important dates:

  April 21 -- feature freeze
  May    7 -- create egcs-1.2 branch release focused testing
  June  15 -- freeze the sources except for showstopper bugs
  July   1 -- Tenative release date

Comments are encouraged!

jeff