Re: wierd problem about egcs1.1.1 win32 binary release

>   > -Os doesn't lower code size much in my experience, and does result in
>   > slower code on the 686.
> Testcases please (for -Os increasing codesize)?  Without testcases we
> can't actually fix the problem.

Oh, it didn't increase codesize, it just didn't lower it by much.
The code in question was really hairy template code, so I'm not concerned. :)

> As for it generating slower code, I'll buy that :-)

:-)

	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
Author of Simple DirectMedia Layer -
	http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/