Re: g++, pthreads, -D__STL_PTHREADS, and link errors

On Mar 17, 1999, Rich Garabedian <rgarabed@tripod.com> wrote:

>     I'm having a great deal of difficulty building a multi-threaded app,
> and I'm running out of options.

Thanks for your bug report.  Please don't post compiler output as
zipped bitmaps, plain text is much easier to read and takes much less
space.  It took me about 2 minutes to figure out you're not even using
egcs, but gcc 2.8.1.  Time to upgrade.  After you download egcs 1.1.2,
don't forget to configure --enable-threads!

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org}