Clarification

A minor clarification on the bootstrap requirement.

It applies to code generation and optimizer chagnes.  It does not apply
to the front-ends & cpp.  Hopefully we will not ever need to apply it to
the front-ends & cpp.

The idea is not to stop develoment, but to try and stabilize changes as they
go in so we can get a better picture of a reasonable egcs-1.2 schedule.

jeff