Re: multiple definitions of 'xxx keyed to...' in egcs-1.1.1

  In message <m10EJTY-000392C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
  > > HJ, remember, we care about more than just Linux and ELF.  We have to.
  > >

  > Jeff, please remember egcs is/will be the "vendor" compiler for Linux.
  > There is no excuse not to make it 100% correct on Linux if we can.
There is NO excuse for a hack.  Period.  I will not install a hack.  Period.

If you submit a clean patch I will consider it.

Every release we go through this with one of your pet patches.  And
consistently we find that your "this must go into this release" patch is
bogus, either because it is a hack or because it really doesn't solve the
problem.

Thus, I will not commit to installing your change until I actually see it.

Submit a patch and I will consider it.  Otherwise, stop wasting my time.

jeff