gdb

Hi

I recently installed the egcs-1.1.1 on a Sun Unix Machine.
As I see from the Makefile, a version of gdb should be installed as well,
but no such thing has happened.

I would appriciate it if you can tell me what did I do wrong and how can I
fix it, by reinstalling it correctly or by installing the gdb separately.

Thanks.
Eti Tocatly