Re: Pascal & Ada Frontends

  In message <m390e6iytw.fsf@muc.de>you write:
  > GNAT is mostly writen in Ada95. How do you plan to handle to bootstrapping
  > issues?
You'll have to use GNAT.  It's not going to be fun.

  > GNAT usually seems to only compile with the previous version of itself -
  > what happens if I don't have an Ada compiler installed yet?
We have autoconf tell us if a suitable version of gnat is installed.  If one
isn't, then we do not try to build the gnat compiler.

I believe the autoconf stuff (at least a skeleton for it) is already in the
tree for those of us who sometimes have the gnat sources in our source tree :-)

jeff