Re: Newbie having a egcs1.1.1 compile problem

It definitely is not the hardware, the problem is reproducable everytime.
I tried both using cpp out of gcc-2.7.2.3-11.i386.rpm with egcs-1.0.2-10
and out of cpp-1.1.1-7.i386.rpm with egcs-1.1.1-7.  I was trying to
compile egcs-1.1.1-7 because I have always had better results when running
something having built it on my own computer rather than using supplied
rpms...

Thanks,
Ken