Re: [Meta] Enough of the "egcs.cygnus.com" already!

  In message <199902011621.IAA00385@atrus.synopsys.com>you write:

  > >   > Either the relay or an automatic reply saying ``the new e-mail addres
  > >   > for reporting egcs bugs is egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com, please submit
  > >   > your report again, sorry for the inconvenience''.
  > > We'll probably have an auto-reply for all the old addresses.
  >
  > Which won't reach the people who spam-protect their email address
  > when mailing to large mailing lists (or just out of habit).
Yea, but we don't care about them.  I'll mean someone (sysadmin) will get a
lost of bounced messages, but that's someone else's problem :-)

  > We probably should archive the old messages at least for some transition
  > period.
We'll continue to have all the messages in archive form.

jeff