Re: fast fixincludes vagaries bite again

> Well, I've finally figured out what is going on with fast-fixincludes
> dying on me all the time.

Fast fixincludes is much better exercised on the CVS branch
'fixincl-branch' than it is on the trunk.  Bruce, Manfred, and I teamed
up and squished a large number of problems.   I know of no remaining
problems, concerns, or issues in the version on the branch.

We've recommended it be folded into the trunk.

> 2) I'm trying to bootstrap with hp cc.  If I give it the -Ae flag by
> hand, it can build the fixincl program except for missing alloca at link

I don't know that HP was in our test matrix.  I know there was
discussion about fixincl on the branch being autoconfiscated and
libibertified so some of these gratituous annoyances would be papered
over.

Please let us know if you're on the branch or the trunk and seeing
these problems.

RJL