Re: Warning policy?

 > From: Jeffrey A Law <law@hurl.cygnus.com>
 >
 >   In message <199901020028.TAA04541@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
 >   > Anyway, I went ahead and implemented it.  How's this?
 >   >
 >   > 	Okay to install?
 >   >
 >   > 		--Kaveh
 >   >
 >   >
 >   > Fri Jan  1 19:11:54 1999  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
 >   >
 >   > 	* c-common.c (decl_attributes): Allow applying attribute `unused'
 >   > 	on a LABEL_DECL.
 >   >
 >   > 	* c-parse.in (label): Parse attributes after a label, and call
 >   >  	`decl_attributes' to handle them.
 >   >
 >   > 	* gansidecl.h (ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED_LABEL): Define.
 >   >
 >   > 	* genrecog.c (OUTPUT_LABEL, write_tree_1, write_tree): When
 >   > 	generating labels, mark them with ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED_LABEL.
 >   >
 >   > 	* invoke.texi: Note that labels can be marked `unused'.
 >
 > Seems fine to me.

	Thanks, installed.

 > I'll assume that the change to the parser did
 > not introduce any new conflicts, right?

	Right, no new conflicts were introduced.

However the objc-parse.y file complains about 67 conflicts but expects
66.  This happens _before_ my patch is installed.  The same number occur
after my patch is installed.

I wasn't sure if the 67th conflict should be ignored or not, so I
didn't change the expected number.

The c-parse.y file expects the correct number of conflicts and the
amount also did not change as a result of my patch.

 > Don't forget to rebuild c-parse.y and objc/objc-parse.y when you
 > check in this patch.
 > Thanks!
 > jeff

	Yup, done.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Icon CMT Corp.