Re: revised proposal for GCC and non-Ascii source files

> we currently get '_._7myclass'. Under your proposal, we get
> '_.._7myclass'. This is a link-incompatibility with current code.

There is no need to consider "link-incompatibility with current code"
as a requirement or even a goal for C++, only for C.  The intention
is that C++ ABI will change in the next year or so, anyway.
This is the purpose for the -fnew-abi flag.  However, we should
resolve these issues before we freeze the "new ABI", which we
have to do before we make it the default.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner