Re: EGCS PB: Incoherent command line among plateforms

On Dec 18, 1998, Eric Nicolas <nicolas@bnp-eng.remcomp.com> wrote:

> 	/egcs-1.1.1
> 	/egcs-1.1.1-enicolas (my patches)

> What command do I type to get a proper diff file that will be
> usable to egcs mainainers, and where do I post the patch ??

Better check out the current CVS tree and install your patches in
there (use `diff -druN egcs-1.1.1{,-enicolas}' to create the patchfile
for the CVS tree).  Then, run `cvs diff' and post the patch to
egcs-patches@egcs.cygnus.com, along with the appropriate ChangeLog
entries.

--
Alexandre Oliva  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva  aoliva@{acm.org}