Re: Tests for fortran intrinsic functions

 Tim> The CELEFUNT (Fortran complex math function) and ELEFUNT
 Tim> (Fortran elementary math function) test suites are on Netlib,
 Tim> and my slightly modified versions for g77 are on
 Tim> ftp://members.aol.com/n8tm/

When I looked at it, celefunt seemed far from even compiling -- are
there significantly different versions around?  I think elefunt would
need work to fit into the current test framework but it would
presumably be straightforward.

The conformance suite I'd like to get approval for has at least some
tests of intrinsics, but I don't know how they compare with [c]elefunt
offhand.  It's presumably not worth doing work on elefunt that would
duplicate that if it goes in, but otherwise I, at least, would
encourage it (thanks!).