Re: Dynamic Loading of Class Implementation at Runtime.

> From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva@dcc.unicamp.br>
> Date: 10 Dec 1998 14:41:10 -0200

> I think the only portable solution is to define wrappers with "C"
> linkage for interfacing with the library.

Well, to be more constructive than this, why don't you design an
access system to get at the information you want and need, and
document it, and post it here.  In time, maybe someone will implement
it.  Without such a document, the chances are even lower it will ever
be done.