Re: Predefining __OS_DOS__

>   > What about adding "-D__OS_DOS__" to the `CPP_PREDEFINES' of all
>   > MS-DOS-like operating systems?

Let me comment further...  If we take all groups of two or three or
more defines and introduce a new define for each one and so on, we
have have all uses of defines only every have one define in them, now,
is this a win?

What is easier on mindshare, exponentially many defines all alike, or
exponentially fewer defines that purport to have some meaning?  I
submit that 10,000 defines are not better than 100, and for this
reason, we should _NOT_ do this.

This of a define a signaling, my code/implementation/OS is broken, and
here is why...  Better to have 0 of them.