Re: egcs-1.1.1 on Solaris2.6 bug?

On Sat, Dec 05, 1998 at 12:35:14AM -0800, Igor Markov wrote:

It is because you were sending mail to egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com.

It is a confusing situation, but for now there are three mailing lists
handled @egcs.cygnus.com: egcs, egcs-announce, and egcs-testresults.
All other lists are handled @cygnus.com only.  'egcs' is accepted at
both @egcs.cygnus.com and @cygnus.com.

The egcs list was moved from being served @cygnus.com to being served
@egcs.cygnus.com about six hours ago.  You'll notice that the mailing
list distribution delays are now gone.  We're using an entirely different
mailing list manager/MTA on egcs.cygnus.com.

Within the next month we'll get all of the lists moved over to
@egcs.cygnus.com.  In time, sending mail to egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com
will get you a cryptic ezmlm error message like the one above.

Jason