Re: reload_in_progress || reload_completed

> New pseudos can not be created after the first life analysis pass has run which
> gives us a fairly large window where this approximation loses.  We should fix
> code which makes this mistake.  It's unfortunately a common mistake (I know
> I've made it a few times).

Probably because nothing is said about this in the documentation (that I
can find).  This is certainly something I didn't know.

> I think this would be wise.  no_new_pseudos or whatever.  Set it immediately
> before/after the first life analysis pass (not sure if life1 will try to create
> new pseudos or not).

I think the comment in reload1.c should also be fixed:

  /* From now on, we need to emit any moves without making new pseudos.  */
  reload_in_progress = 1;

Richard.