Re: A patch for linux 2.1.127

I shall stand corrected on that point then, and restate that rather than
railing against gas for not accepting MASM of TASM syntax, one should
either write a preprocessor to convert the input, or use M4/cpp, or just
get a tool that speaks the dialect that you're familiar with.

Thanks for correcting me there ...  I sure wish I could find some high
level documents to describe egcs, because the basic assumption that the
output of egcs was the same regardless of platform coloured my thinking
about egcs.  Is there such a document?

--------
Where do you want to crash, toady?