Re: Uninstall

Not to sound effete, but I don't think that tar.gz packaging is intended
to support an uninstall operation. What does make sense is some sort of
package manager, like maybe, oh, RPM!?!

Is it maybe appropriate to propose that RPM be more widely used than just
for RedHat distributions?

--
----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.----------------
--------Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this.-------------